- Pick a verse and write it down 25 times.
- Read it more than 3 times each day.
- Tell someone the bible verse you are trying to memorize.
- Think about the verse through your day.
- Write a story about how the verse affected you.
- Create a plan for living differently based on the truth you learned from the bible verse.
- Write every other word of the verse on an index card. Write the missing words on the back of the index card. Practice filling in the blanks.
- Make a song out of the bible verse.
- Email and/or text the bible verse to yourself.
- Get a partner to work with you to hold each of you accountable.
© ThinkOnIt Bible Ministries Inc is a 501(c) (3) Public Charity helping you grow in knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.