- Let fellowship take over the group.
- Study only video bible studies.
- Never read the Bible together.
- Don’t pray for each other.
- Don’t plan any service projects.
- As a leader, don’t prepare.
- Give advice and try to fix everyone without being asked to.
- Start late, finish late, and disregard everyone’s time.
- Don’t call your members during the week to encourage them.
- Don’t show up regularly.
© ThinkOnIt Bible Ministries Inc is a 501(c) (3) Public Charity helping you grow in knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.
Ready to start leading small groups? Find out how easy it is with How to Get Started Leading Small Groups PDF ebook at
Are you a small group leader? Subscribe to our leader tips at