- Don’t worship anyone or anything other than God. Exodus 34:4 For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
- Think about God’s characteristics, like strength, faithfulness, mercy, etc. Psalm 29:4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
- Gather with other believers to celebrate God. John 12:20 Now there were certain Greeks among those who came up to worship at the feast.
- Consider the benefits we receive from God. Psalm 29:11 The Lord will give strength to His people. The Lord will bless His people with peace.
- Walk in the spirit. John 4:24 God is spirit and those who worship Him must worship in spirit in truth.
- Study God’s Word to learn the truth. 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
- Sing praise to God. Psalm 30:4 Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His Holy name.
- Dance before the Lord. 2 Samuel 6:14 Then David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was wearing a linen ephod.
- Be merciful as our Lord is merciful. Hosea 6:6 For I desire mercy and not sacrifice and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
- Obey God’s Will. John 6:40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
© ThinkOnIt Bible Ministries Inc is a 501(c) (3) Public Charity helping you grow in knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.
We also offer Inductive Style Bible Studies for a deeper look
at God’s Word. http://thinkonitbibledevotions.com/studies.aspx