- God so loved the world He gave his only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
- There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. Romans 8:1
- However when He, the Spirit of Truth has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. John 16:13
- Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
- For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption but he who sows to the Spirit will reap everlasting life. Galatians 6:8
- Being confident of this very thing, He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6
- But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
- Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:10-11
- Now this is the confidence we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. 2 John 2:14-15
- All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17
We, who believe Jesus is Lord and Savior, have been given much to be thankful for. God took care of the sin problem by having Jesus die in our place, even when we were his enemies. When we believe this, we are no longer condemned but set free. We are given the Holy Spirit to guide us in truth, help us live godly lives. It is by God’s power in us who transforms our lives. God establishes and protects and gives us armor. He hears our prayers. He gave us His word to be equipped for every good work.
Dear Lord, thank you for giving us so much of yourself. In Jesus’ name we pray Amen.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
© ThinkOnIt Bible Ministries Inc is a 501(c) (3) Public Charity helping you grow in knowledge and understanding of God’s Word.